Minimally invasive threads and methods for face and body lifting, contouring and armoring.
As we age, the effects of gravity become more noticeable on our faces. The supporting tissue of the cheeks weakens and starts to sag, facial fat is lost, the jaw line that used to be firm and tight forms jowls at the edges of the mouth that drift down towards the chin and the lower face and neck sags.
This sagging or drooping action of the tissue is referred to by doctors as ptosis.
Traditionally, the tendency for sagging would lead most people to a cosmetic surgeon in search of a facelift, however, there is now a less invasive procedure available that can lift, contour and suspend the sagging tissues of the face, neck and body; in those people who need only little to moderate rejuvenation.
Thread lifting is a procedure which involves elevating different parts of the face and body using specially designed threads without having to make incisions as per the classical face lift.
THREAD LIFTS with Dr John.
1. thread lifting is safe, reversible and predictable in result.
2. thread lifting is performed under local anaesthesia.
3. threads are inserted through small needle wounds that leave no scars. Non-surgical, no incisions, no bruising, no general anaesthetic & no bandages required
4. The thread lifting result is instant.
5. Most people are able to resume work 1-2 days after the thread lifting procedure.
6. thread lifting methods have been successfully time-tested for over 20 years
7. Dr John is able to adjust the thread lifting method to achieve the unique result for his patient.
8. Thread lifting can combine with anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to achieve the best rejuvenation result for my patient.
Prices Guide average price for thread lifts range:
e.g. lower face $3500, Non surgical Rhinoplasty $2000.